Anthem Prep PSO uses Sign Up Genius to organize volunteers for events and donations throughout the year.
Please know- all volunteers must first be cleared through the Raptor system. Please follow this link for information
Daily Volunteer Opportunities
Duties:Every day, lunch volunteers serve lunch to more than 100 students! A portion of sales from the PSO Student Lunch Program goes to fund various school activities and classroom supplies. Our ability to continue to offer the program depends on volunteers who donate their time serving student lunches. Volunteers are needed EVERY DAY lunch is served to distribute lunches. Volunteering at lunch is a great way to see your student during the school day and meet other parents.
Sign up to volunteer HERE! (must have been registered through Raptor system)
Car Line Volunteers
Car line, currently performed by teachers, is another place you can help. With volunteers, teachers can be back in the classroom using valuable planning time. Please Sign up for Carline!
- Grade Level Room Parents: information available by clicking on the following link Archway room parent duties_
- Contact: PSO Room Parent Coordinators: Cecil Sbandi & Josey Eckel firstname.lastname@example.org
For Prep grade level volunteer questions, please email Maureen Connolly email@example.com
Yearly Volunteer Opportunities (held in year’s past- subject to change)
- July & August: Used Uniform Sale
- August: Back to School Event
- November: Great-ful Giving
- December: Winter Celebration
- February: Prep Winter Formal
- February: Archway Daddy/Daughter Dance
- March: Pi Day
- March: Archway Mother/Son Event:
- May: Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week:
- May & July: Uniforms Exchange